Black is the new red. Again! This is the latest fashion muse. Here I am wondering, does any of the colors has right to replace the other one? Where the color ‘black’ denotes strength and authority; it is considered to be a very formal, elegant, and prestigious color, on the other side ‘red’ is a very emotionally intense color. It is associated with energy, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. This is what we are talking here about: whether RED OR BLACK which color will you choose to create the lasting impression on your date?
Deciding date outfits can be gut-wrenching. You want to look like a dream and in that attempt might end up looking like Lady Gaga. I mean, we try so hard to look best that we forget that minimal look can make you look more presentable instead of overdoing everything and meeting your date for the last time in your life.
Here are the few tips to look the best and create the unforgettable impression on your first date:
STATUTORY WARNING: These are self-tried and tested tips, in case they don’t work for you please don’t blame me. 😛
- DRESS WELL: Going subtle or bold is your choice but never over do it. Choose the right colors and keep the loud things for next upcoming meets.
- Smell Good: Smelling good on your first date is as important as it is to pick the right dress or denim for yourself. Bathe yourself, not too much though in the subtly noticeable fragrance. If you can’t find the best one for yourself, google it, buy and spray.
- Know her/him a little: I know that first date is meant to know more about your date but it is always a good idea to do some homework. During your conversation, you can extract some information about here likes and dislikes which can break the ice further when you meet on the date table.
- Be Real: What you portray on the first date is very important. It is good to hide a little for next time but start with the real thing. Don’t fake. Be it about your money, work, accent, or your hair. Show the real YOU!
- Be a good listener: You just can’t keep talking! At least during the first few dates be a good listener to each other. It’s actually more fun to know their counterparts story than to just keep boasting about yourself.
- Souvenier: Get a souvenir for your date. Doesn’t really matter if you are going to see each other again or not but this is something called basic etiquettes. Do it!
Here are two of my favorite looks you can pick for your date night looks:
I have styled both the colors and one look is classy with some skin show to lure. If you know your date before this would be the best pick which will make him drool over you.
The second look created is on a formal side with the sensuous love and cut out shoulders to lure and leave the rest for imagination. Have a look at the image below:
Look 1: Black Maxi Dress: StalkBuyLove, Stilletoes: Steve Madden, Accessories: ShopRhea
LOOK 2: RED DRESS: FEMELLA, ACCESSORIES: SAROJINI MARKET, HEELS: STEVE MADDEN
CHOOSE THE ONE YOU WISH TO GO FOR AND STUN YOUR DATE WITH THESE TWO MESMERISING LOOKS
ROCK YOUR DATE