Radisson Blu Faridabad hosted an Aqua Aerobics session to inaugurate its newly launched Swimming pool
Radisson Blu, Faridabad recently hosted a fun-filled exercising session of Aqua aerobics at their newly opened five-star deluxe property in the city of Faridabad. Spread over 1.6 acres, this lavish property embodying stylish interiors is the newest oasis of comfort, elegance, and warmth. Not only this it is one of the largest business and industrial hubs in the NCR and is home to an array of corporate sites and tourist destinations.
Image Courtesy: Radisson Blu, Faridabad
Image Courtesy: Studio HBA
One might get mesmerized by the contemporary aesthetics of this deluxe property adorned with modern amenities. Recreational facilities that meet the needs of the discerning global traveller include a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa and a newly inaugurated expansive swimming pool. The hotel houses an array of culinary options including four eclectic outlets. House of Soy, featuring Pan-Asian delicacies; Broadway, the all-day dining restaurant offering continental gourmet delights; Tea Studio, the lobby lounge featuring the best tea and coffee brands and Cove the bar. The hotel also features spacious meeting rooms and flexible pillarless banquet venues that can accommodate up to 1000 guests.
Radisson Blu, Fridabad hosted an emerging and currently being loved my many, Aqua aerobics session. It was held on 10th of June’17, also marking the inauguration day for their exotic pool located on the 2nd floor. An interactive and informative session was conducted by Aditi Ratti, Vishaka Kothari and Jitin Yadav, masters of their field.
The session was a refreshing way to work out in the swimming pool to get fit and beat the heat at the same time.
Thanks to the weather it made the experience enthralling. As I went after knowing a bit about the Aqua Aerobics and got to learn that this form of exercise is no sweat, joints, and muscle pain-free way of exercising.
Here are few fun facts about Aqua Aerobics which you might not have known till now:
- Aqua Aerobics is an aerobic exercise performed in fairy shallow water, waist deep or deeper water, in a group fitness class setting with trained professionals for about an hour.
- The session focuses on aerobic endurance, resistance training, and creating an enjoyable atmosphere with music.
- Aqua Aerobics helps to burn upto 500 calories an hour against 400 calories in regular aerobics.
- The blue depths play host to scores of gym-shy people looking to shed extra kilos.
- A way to beat the heat, aqua aerobics helps to increase flexibility, relieves stress, decreases anxiety and reduces blood pressure.
- Since the pull of gravity is minimised in water, aqua aerobics helps to improve flexibility without putting pressure on joints, thereby making it easier for a person to flex his joints through a wide range of motions.
- Also, it works well for those who are self-conscious about working out in groups at a gym because they are obese or can’t match steps with the rest of the group.
- Even a 65-year-old can easily match steps with an energetic 20-year-old in the pool.
Just one more piece of information that you don’t have to be a swimmer to sign up as the exercises are done in chest-deep water.
RADISSON BLU, Faridabad will be frequently offering such session which can be subscribed by both in-house and Non-checked in guests and with their world-class services well renowned across the world, one can vouch for them to offer the best amongst the lot.